Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??

From: Chris Martinus
Subject: Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:59:52 +0200

Well, we have been offering a product like this for more than 2 years now - and, yes, we use the Atmel processors.

We also used a lot of information from gnokii for our software development (though no gnokii source itself) and, although I have not been active on this mailing list for some time now, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody involved in the gnokii project.  Your work certainly helped us tremendously in using Nokia phones to offer an inexpensive product range for security, industrial and home control applications.

If you would like to see the indirect result of your labors, check out our website at http://www.autobleep.com .

Thanks again to all!
Chris Martinus
AutoBleep CC