Re: AT command - pdu format

From: Dhillon Andrew Kannabhiran
Subject: Re: AT command - pdu format
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:42:43 +0800

Is it possible to send ringtones and operator logos through gnokii using the
PDU format mentioned below? If so, how does one go about it (especially
specifying the destination port for caller group graphics and operator logos
being sent in PDU format)... Thanks in advanced :)

Warmest regards,

Dhillon Andrew Kannabhiran,
Founder/Chief Executive Officer,
Hack In The Box -- Keeping Knowledge Free
http://www.hackinthebox.org
http://www.hackinthebox.net