Questions on smsd

From: Stefan Schoeman
Subject: Questions on smsd
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:20:31 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've just compiled and installed smsd. It seems to work pretty well. I was
however wondering where smsd gets its config. I didn't specify any serial
port to explicitly use - it appears to have just probed the ports for a
phone. My question is, will smsd detect more than one connected phone and if
so, how will it use these phones? Or, if it uses the first phone that it
finds, can one rather specify to smsd which serial port to use and then run
multiple instances to different databases ?

Thanks,

Stefan