Query regarding gnokii

From: address@hidden
Subject: Query regarding gnokii
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:06:49 -0400

when i send an sms using the sendsms function I get a very specular
problem. I have to wait for 10 sec or more till gain control back into my
application.After calling the sendsms function and that compells me to keep
a delay of around 20 sec between certain operations in my application and
they are critical.

The sendsms function is called in a shell script which is a scheduller.My
application is in Java.

Please advice on suitable solution.It is very urgent and important.

Thanking You
Dipika

http://mail2web.com/ .