Re: patch for MacOS X

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: patch for MacOS X
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:10:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Ruotger Skupin wrote:

> here is the patch for MacOS X. It's a surprisingly small change but
> since I didn't write any specific MacOS X IrDA code there wasn't much to
> do.

Just small ojections to the second part of the patch. linuxirda.h should
be included only on Linux systems. I won't apply the patch but will change
a bit the build system to find the <irda.h> include and remove it from the
gnokii sources. You will need the patch for a couple of days more.

The first part is in CVS.

thank you for your work.