Re: MacOS X version works! (with 6210)

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: MacOS X version works! (with 6210)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:08:32 +0200

Hi!

> > After giving up on IrDA and getting a Keyspan USB-Serial adapter I got
> > gnokii to work on MacOS X talking to a 6210 on a DLR3P cable.
>
> Cool :-)
>
> > Questions:
> >
> > 1. Is there a test suite available?
>
> Not really. Pavel Machek created test suite for SMS testing, but I'm not sure
> if it works correctly at the moment.

do "make test".

Unfortunately, gnokii changed behaviour w.r.t. length of AT phones and
I'm not able to verify if it still works. (Not enough credit :-( ).

Running tests from testsuite directory with real phone should do some
reasonable testing...
                                                                        Pavel
--
Worst form of spam? Adding advertisment signatures ala sourceforge.net.
What goes next? Inserting advertisment *into* email?