6210

From: Gaby Vanhegan
Subject: 6210
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:06:06 +0100

I keep getting a segfault when using gnokii 0.4.3 with a 6210.  Whever I try
to use the command:

gnokii --getsms IN 1 10 -d

To dump the messages and clear the phone, it segfaults after reading the
first message.  It gets printed to screen then the fault occurs.  It never
makes it further than the first message.  Is this fixed in the current CVS
version?

Gaby

--
Gaby Vanhegan, Web Developer
address@hidden

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorized to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.