Re: compiling gnokii under Win32/VisulC++6.0...

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: compiling gnokii under Win32/VisulC++6.0...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:35:51 +0200

   From: "Marcin Wiacek" <address@hidden>
   Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:37:45 +0200

Hello Marcin,

   > I don't know current state of Gnokii, but small suggestion from my side:
   > before wasting (probably) time for trying compiling it in win32 and MS
   > VC++ 6.0 check other native win32 free projects. MyGnokii2 (my www) is
   > one of them. 0 problems with MS VC6 ++.

can you please stop propagating non-free products in this mailing list?
You are writing to the mailing list provided by Free Software Foundation.

BTW - please consider calling Microsoft Windows in a different way than
win. To call something a win in a hacker's jargon means a good
thing. Microsoft Windows is a no-win for hackers.
--
Pavel Janík

tried it.
                  -- Donald Knuth