3-digit Channel number problem in net monitor

From: Philipp Haeuser
Subject: 3-digit Channel number problem in net monitor
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:17:01 +0200

Hi,

I am using xgnokii (20020926 CVS) with my
debian x386 Linux box under XFree86-3 with the gnome
window manager, the phone is a Nokia 6210 with a
DLR-3 serial cable.

In the Net Monitor window in page 3, the neighbouring
cells are being displayed.
On the green "GNOKII" display, the 3-digit cannel numbers
of my mobile operator (German o2, former Viag Interkom)
are being displayed correctly.

In the matrix under that display where Chan / RxLv / C1 / C2
for ACT cell, NC2 , NC3 etc. are displayed, the first digit
of all the 3-digit channel numbers is being truncated.

While the channel number in the green display says e.g. "655",
the matrix says "55", which is not correct. I verified using
the actual network monitor that the correct channel number
is 655. There are also

This is only a very minor problem, of course, but it looks quite
easy to fix for me, so maybe you could have a look ... :)

Regards
Philipp