6210 modem no-carrier

From: pciepiel1
Subject: 6210 modem no-carrier
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:09:33 +0100

Hello all,
I am using Gnokii 0.4.3 compiled from sources(gcc 2.96) on Linux with kernel
2.4.18-3. And I have Nokia 6210 connected to system by dlr3p cable. All is
working very good - I can get messages, adress boks etc... but I cannot use
modem. I have ran debug mode (gnokiid --debug) to manuallu enter AT commands.
After command ATZ I have answer OK, but after ATD1234566 (and other cobinations
of ATD command) I have error NO CARRIER -> and I have no idea how to get this
'missing carrier' from my mobile. Could anybody help me with resolve this
problem ???

Thanks and regards,

Piotr Ciepielewski