Re: Problems compiling all versions of gnokii (and cable question)

From: Jollino
Subject: Re: Problems compiling all versions of gnokii (and cable question)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:51:52 +0100

Giovedì, 14 nov 2002, alle 09:56 Europe/Rome, Pawel Kot ha scritto:

You could just read an email by Roger that can be find in the
gnokii-ml archive as one of the 5 latest emails. You'll find the
answer there

Who-oops. I missed it. And I had even read your reply asking him to send you the output of the script.
Sorry :)
Anyway, I tried but I still had no luck. The problem persists with 0.5.0pre1, with 0.4.3 and with the CVS version, no matter if I run autogen.sh or not.
Any hints please? :(

Another little question: can a DLR-3P cable be used with a nokia
51x0/61x0?

No.

Argh. =P
--