PCI based GSM Cards

From: Mayuresh Kathe
Subject: PCI based GSM Cards
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:05:31 +0530 (IST)

That was a neat idea.
I have a 5110 spare, I could probably use it for this purpose.
All I want it to do is send and receive SMSs.

The idea is to build a mail server which can send SMS to people when they
have received mails, if requested, the data of each mail could be sent
back.
It would beat WAP any day on cost, isn't it?

~Mayuresh