Re: T39/T65/T68/T68i box, 7650 box etc. new products

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: T39/T65/T68/T68i box, 7650 box etc. new products
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:40:52 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Brendan Pratt wrote:

> Can someone please make this list postable by only those subscribed, and

No, I got too many complaints when list was configured this way, but it is
the way also preffered by me. I can blacklist the spam address though.

> preferably put a limit on the message and/or attachment size so that the
> list doesn't turn in to a SPAMMERS haven ??

Okay. To allow patches to get sent I'll set it to 50KB which seems to be
reasonable. I may decrease/increase it later.

> Personally I'd like to see HTML be stopped too, but I'd be happy with the
> above. :-)

How to do it with mailman over the http interface?