Re: Odp: Nokia 6310i + gnokii 0.4.3

From: C J Kenneth Tan -- Heuchera Technologies
Subject: Re: Odp: Nokia 6310i + gnokii 0.4.3
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:27:50 +0000 (UTC)

Pavel,

Thanks for your message!  I managed to get it to work now.  Connecting
to /dev/ircomm0 worked.

Ken
C. J. Kenneth Tan, Ph.D.
Heuchera Technologies
Telephone: +44 798 941 7838    E-mail: address@hidden
Telephone:  +1 519 694 2581       Web: http://www.OptimaNumerics.com
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and privileged.  It
is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.  If you are not an
addressee, please accept my apologies and please do not use,
disseminate, disclose, copy, publish or distribute information in this
e-mail nor take any action through knowledge of its contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform me that
this e-mail has gone astray, and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.