M2BUS on 3210

From: Joris van Zwieten
Subject: M2BUS on 3210
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:48:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm confused by M2BUS... :/
Normally if I sent a frame to my 3210 I get an ACK, but that's it. No
other response with usefull data.
After some more testing my phone started acting weird, when I turn it on
it resets the display and shuts itself down immediatly. Before it shuts
down however, it transmits the following three times:

1f ff 00 d0 00 01 01 01 31

seems to be a message to a global target ( dest. FF ), and it seems to be
a initialization message ( type D0 ), but this type isn't listed in
nk6110.txt.
Is anyone familiar with this?

joris