Re: Help!

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Help!
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:12:32 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, [gb2312] ÖžÔś Ńî wrote:

> Would you please tell me how to use AT commands to
> talk to nokia 6100 series phone via DAU9P cable ?

You need a software modem emulator as Nokia 6100 family does not
understand AT phones. gnokiid is designed to be such virtual modem. It has
quite limited AT commands support (maybe we'll extend it in the future,
but I wouldn't expect much unless someone wishes to maintain it) but it is
the only software for Linux I know it provides such functionality.