Re: [patch] (sim)lock info

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: Re: [patch] (sim)lock info
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:39:37 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Bertrik Sikken wrote:

I may also have made some mixups in the sim locks
(wrong association between lock number and counter),
so please don't apply yet.

I was just about to commit the changes -- it worked for me, but I have no
idea what do these numbers mean. But I'll wait till I have an ack from yu
for the patch.

I fired a question on the gammu mailing list on the meaning and
correctness of its (sim)lock info but got no answer yet.

I know two windows unlock tools now ("Nokia tool by Jordik 3.21"
and "Nokia Tool by Jordis") that are consistent with each other
but disagree with the output from Gammu. I therefore think that
the Gammu implementation is partially incorrect.

So it seems my original patch was actually correct and can be
applied without change.

Regards,
Bertrik