gnokii 2003-01-16 update

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 2003-01-16 update
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:33:07 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Todays changes in CVS fix problems with vCalendar files writing to the
phones:

   gnokii --writecalendarnote <file.vcal> [N]

I tested on 6210 and 6310 with gnokii only. Please give it a try with
xgnokii and other models.

Both drivers were fixed as well as routines parsing files.

As vCal saving works for me, I'll investigate now strange behaviuor with a
lot of calentar entries reported by Peter.

I hope most of the current bugs will be fixed now (few long term bugs
left). Expect pre5 version over the weekend. Bradley, would it be possible
to make pre5 Debian package? It we'll get more accurate bug reports and
most of the bugs reported will be solved.