Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:17:38 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Marcus Godehardt wrote:

Okay. I submitted your patches. Just VC6 project files left.
I got the VC6 files from ladis as I wrote in the previous mail. These are
available at: http://tfuj.pl/gnokii-MSVC6/

Please discuss which one is better, I have no real opinion but see above.

> This is the new dir tree under Win32
>
> Win32
> |
> +--gnokii_vc6
>    +--dllgnokii

Ladis has:
  Wind32

  +--MSVC6

     +--libgnokii
And I'd say that I'd prefer probably gnokii_vc6 then MSVC6 and definitely
libgnokii then dllgnokii.

> put gnokii.dsp, gnokii.dsw and config.h in folder gnokii_vc6
> put dllgnokii.dsp in folder dllgnokii
> add include to MSVC6.0 Include Directory Search Path ( otherwise compiler
> will not find headers )
> copy config.h to include folder ( only on local working copy if u wish to
> compile it )

Can't it be done automatically? ladis also writes about manual copying but
I'd really prefer having it done automatically.

> copy gnokiirc config file in gnokii_vc6 folder ( only if u execute gnokii
> console app )

Again: any automaton for it?
[BTW. I belive it was the reason for fcopy.bat or whatever it is called]

> now it should compile under Win32

Good. I hope we'll put some Windows binaries publically out this week :-)