AW: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Marcus Godehardt
Subject: AW: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:14:23 +0100

>since others may want code their projects using C++, this is certainly good
>idea. Pawel agreed to give you write access to cvs so you can commit
changes
>yourself. I'd like to discuss some issues with you first (see my reply to
ml)
>so for now I will:
>
>1) apply your patches into cvs to give you some entry point (i'll do it
this
>   evening as soon as i'll get access to windows box to verify them)
>2) wait for your patches
>3) eventually give you write access to cvs.

here are the patches for win32/gnokii_vc6 folder i updated the makefiles for
MSVC6
and removed any absolute pathnames.

gsm-networks.c --> made countries and networks exportable for gnokii.c
compat.h       -->

before: #if !defined(HAVE_SNPRINTF) && !defined(HAVE_C99_SNPRINTF)
after:  #if !defined(HAVE_SNPRINTF) || !defined(HAVE_C99_SNPRINTF)

if u look at snprintf it must be really a || otherwise i have no prototype
and the compiler
assumes external linkage and return type int ( sometimes that can blow up
the app )

With these patches u can compile gnokii.exe and gnokiid.lib ( only debug
version at this moment )

add under Tools->Options->Directories

Add Include gnokii/win32/gnokii_vc6 and gnokii/include ( so it will find
config.h )
Add Lib Path  gnokii/win32/gnokii_vc6/lib ( thats where linker will find
gnokiid.lib )