Re: Bluetooth

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:49:08 +0000

On Monday 03 February 2003 09:44, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > I know -- or assume --
> > that Bluetooth is not yet officially a part of gnokii,
> > although the code (unixbluetooth.c) is there.
>
> Correct. We have only the device driver for bluetooth.
> No support at the link driver.

I wonder how Bluetooth (bluez) support is getting on?
I think you said at one point you hoped to have it in the next version?

If it's not coming out in the fairly near future,
I wonder if you could say something about how it is to be implemented?
Is it intended to run it on top of rfcomm,
or is it intended to duplicate rfcomm?

It seems to me that Bluez + Gnokii would be a great combination.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden