Re: How detect incoming call?????

From: Eduardo Garcia
Subject: Re: How detect incoming call?????
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:34:54 -0300

Thanks by response Mr. Suominen!
My true answer is:
How can I detect a incoming call in this cell phones (6120, 5120 and 3280
are the models that I using now. I think that 51XX and 61XX models are very
similar) using MBUS protocol with a MICROCONTROLER (Microchip PIC more
exactly) managing it through USART??

Today I perform calls simulating keypress and releases, resets, get
information about phone and a lot of others actions, but I don't understand
how detect a incoming call to hang on the call and continue all operations
necessary.

When there are a incoming call to cell phone I don't receive nothing through
MBUS! I think that would need to receive a packet "r incoming call alert
{ 0x0005, seqnr, numlen, "number", namelen, "name" }" but it don't happen!

When I spoke "r incoming call alert   { 0x0005, seqnr, numlen, "number",
namelen, "name" }" obviously I thought anythink how: 0X1F, 0X10, 0X00, 0X01,
0X00, 0X??, 0X00, 0X01, 0X00, 0X05, ...

Please, sorry if my english don't is understandable.