Re: Bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:37:41 +0100

Hi Marcel,

>>> address@hidden 18 February 2003 10:13:04 >>>
> you don't have to use the TTY interface for the AT commands. You can
> send and receive them also through the socket interface. May you want
> take a look at the attest program from the bluez-utils.

Yep, that's how I understood your hints. But as the first stage I
wanted
to see whether it works at all. The next stage is to do is over the
socket
interface. As far as I understand, I need to register the
communication
channel in sdpd and use blutooth_* functions from unixbluetooth.c

> The Nokia 6210 works perfect with the AT*NOKIAFBUS magic and I have
this
> phone with the Bluetooth adapter at home for testing.

Would it also work over socket interface? I guess the answer is yes,
but I'm not sure.