Re: 3110 statemachine handling (patch)

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 3110 statemachine handling (patch)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:08:30 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 01:55:58PM +0200, Osma Suominen wrote:
> 1.1.  if yes, do you want to resend what you just sent in case no
>       reply comes in before timeout?

Maybe we should move it into the link layer, but I think it will be a
big patch (this is the reason why I implemented it in the statemachine
recently). I see no reason not to retransmit unacknowledged frames. I
think this move should be an after 0.5.0 thing, this devel cycle gets
longer and longer.

Bye,
Bozo