Re: SMSD Compilation error.

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: SMSD Compilation error.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:34:47 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 04:14:10PM -0800, Winston Ng wrote:
> Yes, I *really* did "make install" in gnokii dir before doing a "make"
> in smsd directory :)

Please check the /usr/lib/ directory too. If you find a libgnokii.so
there remove it and try it again! (I see you installed the current
version under /usr/local/)

> I'm not exactly familiar with building c programs, but are the
> "undefined reference" errors a result of the build process not finding
> certain files?

The linker search for libgnokii.so in the standard directories first.
If it find an older version it will try to link with that version and
you will get a lot of similar linker errors.

Bye,
Bozo