Re: SMSD Compilation error.

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: SMSD Compilation error.
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:50:10 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:
> >
> > > As the temporary fix you may add:
> > >
> > > #ifndef API
> > > #  define API
> > > #endif
> >
> > This is right, but it is already in compat.h thus including compat.h
> is
> > better.
>
> It's not. include/gnokii.h and include/gnokii/* get installed into
> $prefix/include with make install and include/compat.h does not
> (and will not).

Ok. I will revert last changes. But our include remain broken. I don't
understand why you use word API and don't define it. The include structure
is bad.

                                        jan

--
When play dies it becomes the Game.
When sex dies it becomes Climax.

All games contain the idea of death.
                        Jim Morrison's Poetry - The Lords - Notes of Vision