Re: gnokii 0.5.0 final?

From: Joshua Rubingh
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.5.0 final?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:52:15 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:
Oh well,

No serious complaints on gnokii 0.5.0rc1 so far and
I think it will become rc2 soon (silly bug in the
Bluetooth handling) and hopefully -final by the end
of the week.

I have no complaint but a problem that exist since 0.4.3 version. It seems that big sms messages (More than about 50 chars) get a timeout.
I tried 3 rc candidates and they still have that problem.
I have a Nokia 3210. And I tried all options with the cable parameters in the config file. It is an original cable from Nokia. And I can get info with the --monitor option. Small sms's aren't a problem. I think it is something with my /dev/ttyS0 speed. But I treid to put them on 115kb. And also in the .gnokiirc file. But that didn't solve anything.
Using slackware 8.1-9.0 as os.

But operator logo's is not a problem. Strange....

What to do/test? Send a debug file?

Best regards,
Joshua Rubingh
--