Re: Version supporting 3110

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Version supporting 3110
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:06:09 +0100

>>> address@hidden 15 March 2003 16:59:20 >>>
> On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 address@hidden wrote:
>
> > I have a compiled version of Gnokii 0.3.2 for DOS/win, will this
work with
> > the 3110? I'm not sure what to put in the _gnokiirc config file, if
I put...

> I have only tested 0.3.5 on Linux and it works with the 3110.
> I don't know about 0.3.2, whether it supports the 3110 at all.

It supports 3110 as well as 0.3.5. But there's no reason to use
it.

> > [global]
> > port = COM1:
> > model = 3110
> > initlength = default
> > connection = serial
> > bindir = /usr/sbin/
>
> I don't know about the format of the config file for Windows
versions.
> The bindir setting is obviously wrong here (it's a unix path), but I
> don't know how it should be set. Check the documentation that came
with
> the Windows binary, if there was any.

It doesn't matter. It's for gnokiid usage only.

> > ...then I just get lots of errors. These errors are not there if
it's set to

It's impossible to help you unless you show these errors. Moreover
barely anyone will help you with such old version. Especially when
you don't use the latest release from 0.3 series.