Nokia Bluetooth

From: Chris Hubball
Subject: Nokia Bluetooth
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:41:13 -0000

Hi,

I'm impressed at the amount of knowledge you have about the Nokia
protocols and hope you can help me.

I have a 6310i and want to be able to sync the calendar via Bluetooth.
I can open up a virtual serial connection to it, but I can only do the
simpliest of operation with AT commands.

I guess I somehow need to enable one of the Nokia custom protocol
mbus/fbus?  Looking at the gnokii source, the code appears to start FBUS
over the virtual serial port, but when I send "AT*nokiafbus" to the
phone it returns "ERROR".

Any suggestions are most welcome.  I work for a Bluetooth company, so if
you need any help in that area, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.