Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii latest CVS

From: tefol tefol
Subject: Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii latest CVS
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:55:59 +0000

Hiya.

You're right, OpenBSD defines __OpenBSD__ (checked). This fix is in the
cvs now.

I am struggling to get the latest CVS to compile on my OBSD box now. Apologies in advance for any newbishness this might make obvious. ;-)

Apparently I have no aclocal command.... What does this do, and can I work around it? gettextize works great and gives me a message telling me to move a whole mess of m4 files from soemwhere to somewhere. I am guessing this is what the aclocal command is trying to do for me, but I am not so sure, nor am I sure how to do it manually.

Here is a dump of the output of me trying to follow the instructions:

Please add the files
 codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
 progtest.m4
from the /usr/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

# aclocal
ksh: aclocal: not found
# print $PATH
/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin

Thanks and regards,

tefol