Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii latest CVS

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii latest CVS
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:31:17 +0200

>>> address@hidden 9 April 2003 10:55:59 >>>
> Apparently I have no aclocal command....  What does this do,  and can
I work
> around it?

Either use the tarball with configure script generated and use
configure instead
of autogen.sh or install it. aclocal is in either autoconf or automake
package.

>  gettextize works great and gives me a message telling me to move
> a whole mess of m4 files from soemwhere to somewhere.  I am guessing
this is
> what the aclocal command is trying to do for me,  but I am not so
sure,  nor
> am I sure how to do it manually.

That is just standard warning. Don't worry it is harmless. But indeed
the work
is being done by aclocal and friends. But still you can use the
tarball. Probably
rc3 tonight.