Re: 3650 (or Series 60 at all)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 3650 (or Series 60 at all)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:43:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:

> since I got one of these babes. Did anybody understand how to transfer
> contactdata to them from linux? It seems their contact-manager is quite
> free in the fields and values for them.

Well, I did manage to connect to Nokia 3650 over Bluetooth using obex
tools. I was able to Send from the phone and to the pchone the vcards.

This description:
http://www.frasunek.com/HOWTO-Nokia7650-Bluetooth.txt
fits also to Nokia 3650. It is probably not exactly what you wanted to do,
but a good start. I had only 3650 for 3 days and was not really able to do
much more.