Re: Bluetooth address translation

From: Martin List-Petersen
Subject: Re: Bluetooth address translation
Date: 01 May 2003 19:19:17 +0200

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 11:51, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Pawel,

> > > I don't know/think so. I'm building a KDE sync program, and when I try to
> > > businit()  to the 6310i using connection=serial, the phone resets :-/
> > > With connection=bluetooth, everything is smooth.
> >
> > I meant the configuration:
> > model = AT
> > connection = serial/bluetooth
> > and not:
> > model = 6310
> > connection = serial
>
> I have tested the Ericsson T39m and the Nokia 6210 with the following
> settings
>
>       port       = aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff
>       model      = AT
>       connection = bluetooth

Ericsson T39m here also.

Something goes wrong here with that setup:

Debug output:
GNOKII Version 0.5.0rc4
cfg_file_read - open /home/marlow/.gnokiirc: No such file or directory
Opened configuration file /etc/gnokiirc
Added new section global
Adding key/value port/00:80:37:21:45:BB
Adding key/value model/AT
Adding key/value initlength/default
Adding key/value connection/bluetooth
Adding key/value bindir//usr/sbin/
Adding key/value use_locking/yes
Adding key/value serial_baudrate/19200
Added new section connect_script
Adding key/value TELEPHONE/12345678
Added new section disconnect_script
Added new section sms
Adding key/value timeout/10
Segmentation fault

And it does it all the time on the bluetooth. The serial/rfcomm setup works,
but times out.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
I sat laughing snidely into my notebook until they showed me a PC running
Linux. And oh! It was as though the heavens opened and God handed down a