Re: Nokia 3650

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 3650
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:52:23 +0200 (CEST)

On 18 May 2003, Fritz Ganter wrote:

> I have troubles to get a nokia 3650 working with gnokii.
> I use the bluetooth connection, but have to set the model to AT and the
> connection to irda.

That's strange. Could you please tell me what gnokii version do you use
and what's your exact config?

> I can send sms, and gnokii --identify also works, but can't read/write
> the phonebook.

Any dump for that?

> The phone type 3650 isn't recognized, so i have to use AT. In the files
> misc.c is a 3650 listed.

Indeed. That's because we know 3650 identification string. And we did not
tested it with any other driver yet. You could try to patch gnokii with
the way that is described in the last entry of Docs/FAQ with nk6510
driver.