CVS

From: Bob Shaffer ][
Subject: CVS
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:22:40 -0400 (EDT)

How do I obtain the most recent CVS of Gnokii.  I haven't updated it in
awhile and I want to see if any of this work that you all have been doing
has made the software work with my older cell phone.  If someone could
tell me what the CVSROOT, CVS_RSH, and name to checkout, it would be very
helpful, so that I can update the source as you work on it and possibly
even make patches of my own for you.  Any help would be great.  Thanks in
advance.

--
         - Bob Shaffer ][ -
 - address@hidden -