7110 - getting new messaged out (without having to read on handset)

From: Adam Theobald
Subject: 7110 - getting new messaged out (without having to read on handset)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:17:14 +1000

Howdy people,

I know it has been talked about before, and I have looked through old posts,
but has anyone figured out a way to do this??  I can messages in the inbox out
using the standard syntax and "IN" memory type.  The problem though is that
messages with the 7110 go into a "NEW" inbox, and require reading on the
handset before they are moved to the "IN" message store.  Any advice would be
fantastic.

Using ver 5 at the moment, but will upgrade to 5.1 soon (if worthwhile for 7110
just for sending and receiving sms over serial cable)!

Thanks in advance.

Adam