Re: 6310i and bluetooth problems

From: anne
Subject: Re: 6310i and bluetooth problems
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:08:41 +1000

Thank you for that, Trevor.

Doing as you say does work, though all I seem to be able to do via
xgnokii is download the address book (haven't tried uploading changes
yet).

I was kind of hoping I could easily do a few other things, like write
SMS messages. Looks like I'll have to wait until whatever bugs preventing
use of model=6310i and connection=bluetooth are sorted out.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Cheers,
Anne.