Re: 7650?

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Re: 7650?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:55:09 +0300

On Friday 25 July 2003 12:26, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > I haven't received any notices.  Anyhow, what are the plans? The
> > offer is not going to last for a very long time, so it would be nice
> > if I had the phone before August 1 (when I get my summer vacation -
> > lots of time for development!)
>
> The plans are: if anyone has such phone, I'm willing to help him/her on
> writing the driver, although the most work needs to be done by such
> person.
>
> pkot

It's a deal :-)
I'll buy the phone on next Wednesday (31st of July), so what do I need to
look at, to make myself comfortable with the code until then?

Dimitris

--
Klingon multitasking systems do not support "time-sharing". When a Klingon
program wants to run, it challenges the scheduler in hand-to-hand combat