Re: Compiling from CVS

From: Stephen Baillie
Subject: Re: Compiling from CVS
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:34:42 +1000

> Also include/config.h. And some other files

include/config.h seems to be ok.  What else might I be missing?

> No, it won't be sufficient. Gettext is not detected on your system
> at all.  And there was some other error as well.

I don't understand - I said previously that I have gettext 0.10.36,
which you seemed to think was sufficient.  Is it not sufficient after
all?  What version of that do I need?

> Anyway, gnokii 0.5.3 is just released, you can use it instead (don't
> run autogen.sh but configure). I'll release 0.5.4 that builds on
> MSVC6 today - that's why announce is missing.

I tried the latest from CVS, which says it's 0.5.3, but get exactly the
same problem.

Sorry,

Steve the even more confused.