[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Whats next?
Re: Whats next?
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:32:07 -0800 (PST)
I don't have GCC compiler. I am using Windows XP. I have tried compiling gnokii-skeleton.c
using Borland Turbo C++ compiler but it gives following errors when i compile:
Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Error.h'
Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Comm.h'
Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Encoding.h'
I apologise any inconvinience to you in this regard. This is small task of compiling but I am failed in doing so. Kindly help me!
BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 12:21:38PM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I have bought Nokia 6110 + MBUS/FBUS serial cable. This is the first
> time I am having these two things, since haven't done Mobile - PC
> communication before. I trust there lies a conventional "Hello World"
> program for Mobile - PC communication via serial port. Could you please
> tell me what is that "Hello World" program? Which I can run and gain
> some confidence.
Try to compile and run gnokii first. If it's working correctly, you
will know your cable and your setup is ok.
Here is a simple example, it will query various memory statistics:
you can compile it with:
gcc -o gnokii-skeleton `pkg-config --cflags gnokii` gnokii-skeleton.c `pkg-config --libs
gnokii-users mailing list
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
- Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?,
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/20
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/21
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/23
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/25
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/26
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/29