[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Whats next?
Re: Whats next?
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:03:29 -0800 (PST)
1) Put the Gnokii source in <path>\gnokii\gnokii src.
2) Copy <path>\win32\MSVC6\config.h into <path>\include\
3) Open <path>\win32\MSVC6\gnokii.dsw and compile :)
In step 1: What is "Gnokii source"? & Which <path> you are refereing? Is it the path in which Microsfoft Visual C++ 6.0 puts it's projects?
In step 2: "<path>\include" is it the <include> folder of Microsfoft Visual C++ 6.0?
BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:32:07AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I don't have GCC compiler. I am using Windows XP. I have tried compiling
> gnokii-skeleton.c using Borland Turbo C++ compiler but it gives following
> errors when i compile:
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Error.h'
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Comm.h'
> Unable to open include file 'GNOKII/Encoding.h'
> I apologise any inconvinience to you in this regard. This is small task of compiling but I am failed in doing so. Kindly help me!
You have to add gnokii/include to the include path. Don't forget to
add the libs too. You can look into gnokii/win32/MSVC6/gnokii.dsp,
this is a Visual C project file, but you can find important
gnokii-users mailing list
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
- Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/19
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/20
- Re: Whats next?,
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/23
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/25
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/26
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/29