[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Whats next?
Re: Whats next?
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:06:54 +0100
On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 05:03:29AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> Can't run yet. I have downloaded native win32 version from
> http://users.szivarvanynet.hu/~bozo/gnokii/ I am following
> docs\README-WIN32. It states THREE steps for compiling "gnokii.dsw".
No. This zip file contains the _compiled_ win32 version. You can
execute it (you will find gnokii.exe in the package) or you can
develop programs based on libgnokii.
> 1) Put the Gnokii source in <path>\gnokii\gnokii src.
> 2) Copy <path>\win32\MSVC6\config.h into <path>\include\
> 3) Open <path>\win32\MSVC6\gnokii.dsw and compile :)
> In step 1: What is "Gnokii source"? & Which <path> you are refereing? Is it
> the path in which Microsfoft Visual C++ 6.0 puts it's projects?
If you downloaded the precompiled package you won't find the source
in it. BTW you have no need for the source unless you want to compile
libgnokii (gnokii.dll on win32) yourself.
> In step 2: "<path>\include" is it the <include> folder of Microsfoft Visual
> C++ 6.0?
No, <path> is the folder where the precompiled gnokii package was
> If step 3 successfully performed than can I compile/run "gnokii-skeleton.c"
> situated here:
Try to run "gnokii --identify" first. Don't forget to create a working
gnokiirc file (you will find an example in the doc/sample folder).
- Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/18
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/19
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/20
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/21
- Re: Whats next?,
BORBELY Zoltan <=
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], NKV, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next? [LATEST], BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/22
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/23
- Re: Whats next?, BORBELY Zoltan, 2003/11/25
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/26
- Re: Whats next?, NKV, 2003/11/29