Re: Whats next?

From: NKV
Subject: Re: Whats next?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 05:15:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
     I am trying to compile "gnokii-skeleton.c" but unfortunately NO scuccessfull result. Here is the Error, when I compile "gnokii-skeleton.c" using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows XP Platform.

c:\tc\include\gnokii.h(44) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gnokii/error.h': No such file or directory.

1: Have you compiled "gnokii-skeleton.c" before on Windows platform?
2: Which headers files and library, "gnokii-skeleton.c" needs to compile? Where I can found those files?

Plz. clearify.

Regards,
VSENGR.

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 12:46:57AM -0800, NKV wrote:
> I have also tried various "gnokii --" The one which I was looking
> for is "gnokii --answercall callid". I run this command and my Nokia 6110
> successfully answered call, which I made via my Home Telephone.
> Now, coming back to my actual task, infact project. Here is web
> site: [ http://www.geocities.com/vsengr2003/project2k3.html ]. I think,
> Use Case, Step# 02 can be achieved by "gnokii --answercall callid" ?!?
> But, I want to use this funcionality [ i.e."gnokii --answercall callid" ]
> programatically. That is, I want to use this via my program which I am
> developoing in VC++. How I can do this? Plz. explain briefly.

Try to compile the skeleton file first. If you manage it, your environment
is ready to develop libgnokii based applications. Look into gnokii.c,
you can use it as an example. You have to register a call notifier
callback (see callnotifier() function) so you will be notified when
the phone is ringing. Don't forget to keep the line busy, otherwise
you won't get the phone response (GN_OP_GetNetworkInfo should be fine).

Bye,
Bozo