Re: gnokii & nokia 3510i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii & nokia 3510i
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:04:54 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003, Rafal Czlonka wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 11:27:31PM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > > Could you help me please. My question is: will the gnokii work
> > > with my phone Nokia 3510i?
> >
> > Yes, try gnokii 0.5.7.
>
> I don't get it, in gnokii-0.5.7 there is support only for Nokia 3510,
> while in gnokii-current there isn't any support, neither for 3510 nor
> 3510i which you promised to add. What gives?

gnokii-current is made of CVS at savannah.gnu.org. Due to downtime of
savannah services we temporarily switched it to my private CVS server. As
savannah is already working, I asked savannah stuff to get the new CVS
tree that includes update, you are talking about. The new CVS tree is
being uploaded to savannah right now.

And sorry to Andrey, as Rafal said, 0.5.7 does not know about 3510i yet.
But see the archives for the tiny patches to support it.

I hope tomorrow gnokii-current will be made of the really current cvs.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.