Re: gnokii and the Nokia 6100

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: gnokii and the Nokia 6100
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:31:23 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:55:08PM +0100, T. Ribbrock wrote:
> I'm curious: Would you mind to at least mention what you were doing when
> the phone broke?

Pawel and I looked into the debug output. It's quite strange, that
the message which killed the phone was handled correctly at the
beginning of the same session. Pawel thinks the problem is related
to the phonebook management. But we got some feedback about sms
deletion, Pawel will double check it tomorrow.

> > TO SUMMARIZE: GNOKII BREAKS THE 6100 ALSO WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE 5.16 !!!
>
> What a pity. :-( So I have to enter all those phone numbers manually
> after all... :-[ Thanks for the warning, though!

You can try to use the AT driver. We see no reports about phones broken
by the AT driver.

Bye,
Bozo