Re: Bluetooth includes/libraries

From: F Beyer
Subject: Re: Bluetooth includes/libraries
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:53:39 +0200

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:03:19AM +0200, F Beyer wrote:
> test.c: In function `main':
> test.c:105: storage size of `rc' isn't known
>
> Could it be that sockaddr_rc is not defined anywhere? In
/usr/include I
> typed 'grep -r sockaddr_rc *' and I get no result at all.

My FC1 contains the sockaddr_rc in /usr/include/bluetooth/rfcomm.h.
It seems your bluez installation is broken, try to install the
bluez-libs-devel rpm package instead of it.

Great, that worked! :-)

Now I have another problem. After having started gnapplet on my Nokia6600 and having started xgnokii, my phone wants to have a pin. That does not work. I found on a website that the source of the problems seems to be blue-pin. One should substitute /usr/bin/bluepin by a script

#!/bin/sh -e
echo "PIN:1234"

to make it work.

But the pin 1234 on my phone is not recognized after I have started xgnokii.

Can you help me?

Best,
Florian