Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:44:11 +0000

>>> address@hidden 1 July 2004 13:14:08 >>>
> Mixed news.   I got through ./autogen.sh and all the way through
gmake as
> well.
>
> As soon as I ran gmake install I got the following errors:
>
> ~$>make install

Run gmake not make. This is certainly not GNU make.

O my lord,  that is an embarrassing mistake.

After doing gmake install it seems to have worked just dandy.

IS there any way I can tell yesterday's cvs version from today's?

sms certainly worked when I did gmake and it all looks great jsut to compile from cvs.

Thanks for the great effort! Unfortunately, I can't provide access to any of the other OSes you requested at this time.

I will let you know if that changes, and start to try to figure out what it will take to make this an obsd port.

cha!

Nemir

Get a Virgin Credit Card and win an adventure: http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;8661322;9498324;s?http://www.promo.com.au/virgincreditcard/firstbirthday/track.cfm?source=N92