Re: Nokia 6610 USB on Red hat 9.0

From: Kumar deepak
Subject: Re: Nokia 6610 USB on Red hat 9.0
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

thanks for you help. Can you tell me how to un install the my previous installation. I think its better to un install verson 0.6.0 before installing new version.

Regards
Deepak Kumar

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:13:27AM -0700, Kumar deepak wrote:
> I have installed gnokii gnokii-0.6.0.tar.gz on Red Hat 9.0. I am using Nokia 6610 with usb.
>
> My setting in gnokiirc is:
>
> port = /dev/usb/ttyUSB0
>
> model=6610
>
> But when i issues the gnokii --identify
>
> Error is displayed that gnokii is not able to find the mobile

Try to use the latest gnokii (0.6.3). If it still doesn't work, enable
debug and send us the output. Don't forget to write which cable do
you have?

Bye,
Bozo