gnokii worked once! argh!!

From: Jeffrey G. Ubalde
Subject: gnokii worked once! argh!!
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:21:54 +0800

at long last! after trying almost all RPM available, and compiling every
source code i can muster.... Gnokii actually gave me a desirable output.

But the output is still not that consistent. (Actually I only got this
twice)

 gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.4-CVS-20040709
Lockfile /var/lock/LCK..ttyS0 is stale. Overriding it..
IMEI         : 493006302431052
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : NSM-1
Revision     : SW 5.17, HW 2260

but after that.... im back to
GNOKII Version 0.6.4-CVS-20040709
Telephone interface init failed: Device not ready.
Quitting.

I cant figure out what seems to be the problem. anyone got any hint? or
can somebody say anything (anything!!! hehe ), just to confirm that my
messages are sent on the list. Thanx...

--
Jeffrey G. Ubalde <address@hidden>