problem in bluetooth and nokia 6600

From: Ka Fai Lau
Subject: problem in bluetooth and nokia 6600
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have problem in using gnokii 0.6.2 on 6600 + bluetooth. I have been
struggling for the weekend
:( and some help will be really appreciated :_( .  I am not on the list, please
CC to my email
also.  Many thanks

1. Created a paired connection on my cell phone
2. Started gnapplet on the cell and it flashed to a white background with
"gnapplet started" mesg
3. $bash> gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 10   on my linux box
4. pressed "yes" on my cell-phone to accept the bluetooth connection
5. keep getting retry mesg on my PC:
6. I looked at the gnapplet.cpp but I didn't see the following printed on my
cell-phone screen
       cons->Printf(_L("RfCOMM connection\r\n"));

GNOKII Version 0.6.2
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: 00:0E:6D:31:1A:F3
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
Serial device: opening device 00:0E:6D:31:1A:F3
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 1
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 1
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 1
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.

--Martin